While everyone describes their worship experience and expectations differently it is reasonable to expect the following when you attend a service at Solid Rock:
- A warm welcome. There are ushers/greeters in the vestibule prior to every service. They will gladly answer whatever questions you may have. There is an after service coffee time after the evening service on the first Sunday of the month and after the morning service on the second or third Sunday of the month.
- An intergenerational congregation where the presence and participation of children, teens, and adults is valued. Our children take an active role in the first 20 – 30 minutes of our morning service before being invited to attend Sunday School downstairs. We also have a main floor nursery which allows parents to care for their own infants while maintaining visual and audible contact with the service.
- An emphasis on worshiping the Lord rather than entertaining the people. It is our sincere prayer that what will impress people most about our services is that they were able to meet God here.
- Musical selections that help us to declare our praise to God in song.
- Scriptural sermons with practical applications.
- Freedom to participate or abstain from the rites and practices of the church according to your own comfort level and experience.
- A Pastor and people willing to pray with you and for you as you face the struggles of life and seek the hope that only God can give.